Through the use of contract vehicles that Valiant and its partners have been awarded, government agencies have rapid access to a wide range of our services.
GSA IT Schedule 70
PoP: 3/27/2013 through 3/26/2018
Contract Number GS-35F- 290AA
Valiant POC: Matt Raydo
POC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the Federal government. Schedule 70 is a multiple award schedule that can be used by any Agency, providing direct access to products services and solutions.
Information Technology Professional Services covered by this IDIQ:
IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
IT Systems Development Services
IT Systems Analysis Services
Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
IT Data Conversion Services
Other Information Technology Services (Not Elsewhere Classified)
GSA Technical Support Services (TSS) BPA
PoP: 05/2015 through 05/2020
POC: Justin Fleshman
POC Email: GSATSS@valiantsolutions.com
The GSA TSS BPA supports four major areas:
(1) GSA tools & services;
(2) citizen-facing tools and services;
(3) support for memos & letters issued by the Executive Office of the President; and
(4) support for e-Gov initiatives.
The value for this BPA tops out at $500 million with a five-year ordering period. A competitive procurement process, is used amongst BPA holders, used but requirements may be set aside and competed in the HUBZone socio-economic category.
There are five (5) general pools of services within scope on this BPA:
1. government program management office support;
2. support for architect & engineering, concepts, design and strategy for information technology (IT) software, applications, and web services;
3. development, implementation and release management for IT software applications and web services;
4. systems administration – configure, manage, deploy, scale, maintain and operate applications; software, hardware, cloud hosting and platforms; and,
5. information systems security – implement IT security measures to ensure systems operate at an acceptable level of risk
HHS Program Support Center (PSC) II IDIQ
PoP: 3/2015 through 3/2025
POC: Justin Fleshman
POC Email: PSC@valiantsolutions.com
The PSC IDIQ was designed with the customer’s needs in mind, providing them with the flexibility to purchase cross-disciplinary commercial and non-commercial services. PSC II shortens the procurement lifecycle, accelerates the ordering process, and drives operational efficiencies – saving time and optimizing resources so Valiant’s customers can focus on their core mission(s).
Services covered under this vehicle:
Policy Assessments and Analysis
Evaluation Design Efforts, Evaluations, and Data Collection
Technical Assistance and Expertise
Auxiliary and Support Services