PoP: 05/2015 through 05/2020
POC: Brittany Gload
POC Email: GSATSS@valiantsolutions.com
The GSA TSS BPA supports four major areas:
- (1) GSA tools and services;
- (2) citizen-facing tools and services;
- (3) support for memos and letters issued by the Executive Office of the President; and
- (4) support for e-Gov initiatives.
The value for this BPA tops out at $500 million with a five-year ordering period. A competitive procurement process is used amongst BPA holders, used but requirements may be set aside and competed in the HUBZone socio-economic category.
There are five (5) general pools of services within scope on this BPA:
1. government program management office support;
2. support for architect and; engineering, concepts, design and strategy for information technology (IT) software, applications, and web services;
3. development, implementation and release management for IT software applications and web services;
4. systems administration – configure, manage, deploy, scale, maintain and operate applications; software, hardware, cloud hosting and platforms; and,
5. information systems security – implement IT security measures to ensure systems operate at an acceptable level of risk